What is Alfalmint?
Chlorophyll supplements have been popular for decades for their purported ability to support the body through a vast range of health disorders, from weight management and wound healing to supporting the immune system during times of illness. Naturally found in the leaves of all plants, and thus in edible form in any green leafy vegetables and sprouts we may eat, it is generally taken in supplement form as a rich green liquid.
Chlorophyll is high in micronutrients including magnesium, and may assist in the management of various gastrointestinal disorders and inflammatory conditions. Considered a super food for its nutritional value, it is often used as part of cleansing and to improve energy levels and maintain overall well-being.
How You Take Alfalmint?
Simply add the liquid chlorophyll to fresh water. Benefit from its extraordinary virtues while adding some extra freshness to your water, if a flavored formula is chosen. For example, the mint flavor will add a pleasant sensation of freshness to your drink. Attention: Our high-quality chlorophyll supplement Alfalmint does not contain preservatives.
Proven Benefits of Alfalmint
1. Chlorophyll promotes the production of red blood cells in our body. This means it can potentially increase the count of red blood cells and improve their quality.
2. It absorbs toxins which is the precursor to illness which that are in the intestines and the body.
3. Chlorophyll acts as an internal deodorant for example: bad breath, sweat, stools, urine, food odors (such as garlic, onion) and menstrual odors. The deodorant effect is also shown for people that have a colostomy.
4. Chlorophyll binds to aminos in the intestines. Cadaverine and putrescine, for example, are present in bad breath, urine, sperm and during bacterial vaginitis.
5. Chlorophyll has a normalizing effect on the intestinal transit. Chlorophyll helps with digestion by increasing the beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract.
6. It has antioxidant capacities. Chlorophyll possesses strong antioxidant capacity along with a significant amount of essential vitamins. These effective radical scavengers help neutralize harmful molecules caused as a consequence of oxidative stress.
7. Chlorophyll has anti-carcinogenic properties. Many studies show the efficiency of chlorophyllin (CHL) in reducing the risks of cancer.
8. Chlorophyll increases the production of white blood cells, fighting against conditions such leukopenia.
9. The components are anti-inflammatory, it accelerates healing. The effects are anti-inflammatory and healing when applied directly to the wound.
10. It can strengthen bones. The central atom of the chlorophyll molecule, magnesium plays an important role in bone health along with other essential nutrients such as calcium and vitamin D.