Alfalmint Chlorophyll – 1 Btl
- Alfalmint is made of purified water and Alfalfa Chlorophyll.
- 100% No Preservatives Guaranteed.
- 100% Natural.
- Manufactured in a GMP certified factory & Certified HALAL in Malaysia
- Product registration number – MAL20034357TC
What is chlorophyll
Alfalmint Liquid Chlorophyll
Chlorophyll is a unique substance found in all plant life. It is the pigment of chlorophyll that give plants their characteristic green colour. Chlorophyll is present in all plants, most types of algae and cyanobacteria. It is abundant in leafy vegetables. Chlorophyll also absorbs light necessary for photosynthesis, which sustains plant life through the conversion of sunlight into energy. Identified as sodium copper chlorophyllin, this water-soluble ingredient is derived exclusively from Alfalfa plants through natural extraction. The structure of a chlorophyll molecule is almost identical to the structure of haemoglobin – a molecule in human red blood cells that carries oxygen to key organs in the body such as your lungs, making it necessary for their functionality.
Specifications of Alfalmint Alfalfa Chlorophyll – 500ml
- SKU 411371356_MY-596160410
- Malaysia Authorized License MAL20034357TC
- Product Form Liquids
- Pack Type Single Item
- Days of Supply 30
- Country of origin Malaysia
- Model 500ml liquid chlorophyll