Alfalmint, Your Most Reliable Supplement
Chlorophyll plays an important role in making plants green and healthy. It also has vitamins, antioxidants, and therapeutic properties that may benefit your body. You can get chlorophyll from plants or supplements. Supplements may be more effective and Alfalmint is here to give you that extra boost.
Get To Know More About Alfalmint
Alfalmint is a type of oral nutritional juice containing alkaline oxidation acts as a catalyst agent to help enhance human antioxidant index. The handling process treats the energy of anions of which the easy absorption of molecules of small tiny minerals and nutrients into body cells in achieving effective results of detoxification, rehabilitation and cell nourishment.
You’ve undoubtedly heard of chlorophyll, and you probably know that plants couldn’t without it. But what is chlorophyll exactly, and are there chlorophyll benefits for humans? Alfalmint helps to removing toxins and impurities from the body. It provides oxygen to the friendly bacteria in your bowel to develop and maintain efficient elimination. It can also provide a boost of energy. Made from Alfalfa concentrate, the naturally alkaline Liquid Chlorophyll is rich in vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. This is ideal to help increase overall wellbeing and can also provide a deodorising effect, working to improve bad breath.
Alfalfa has rich nutritional values in vitamins, such as A, B6, B12, C, D, E, K; amino acid, carotene, fibre, micronutrients, vegetable fats, antioxidant nutrients (polyphenol tannin), folic acid, enzymes as well as some other various families of vitamin. Alfalfa is also found rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and many more varieties of mineral with over three hundred species of phytonutrients. It is worthy to deserve the reputation as ‘Father of Food’.
What Alfalmint Can Do To You:
- To enhance functions of thyroid gland
- To eliminate free radicals and to protect body cells
- To balance blood, pH values and eliminate body odour
- To promote detoxification and blood purification
- To strengthen functions of kidneys and urinary bladders
- To stop worry of constipation and promote metabolism
- To delay ageing and promote antioxidant
- To treat menstrual pain, vaginal discharge, and vaginal trichomoniasis
- To improve and enhance blood pressure
- To promote blood circulation and improve immune system
- Oral health, to remove bad breath and reduce sore throat
- To promote bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, relieve pain and accelerate healing wounds
- To promote lung functions and have an unobstructed bronchial
- To help improve asthma, heart disease and diabetes
- To promote liver functions, purify liver and improve eyesight
- To promote digestion and improve gastrointestinal
- To stop suffering from insomnia
- To alleviate rheumatism and relieve joint pain
- To improve sensitive skin and beautify skin
Use it to your preferred ways, Some people incorporate chlorophyll into their diets by adding a liquid form to recipes. You can also add the powder form into water, juice, or sauces. Check out our website here and get one for you and family today!